Scope of services
Technical and operational review
Major technical and operational issues will be reviewed, including budget, scope of work and planning, along with main specifications and procedures.
Project reviews are usually performed for financiers to certify milestone achievements for loan submissions.
Reviews are also carried out as part of due diligence analyses in connection with change of company ownership.
Initiating a project
Starting from scratch we assist in initiating a new projects.
- preparation of design requirements
- selection of flag state
- regulatory requirements
- classification requirements
- preparation of an outline design
- preliminary risk analysis
- shipyard selection.
Technical advice can be provided in the following areas:
- Design and engineering.
- Naval architecture.
- Model test preparations
- Design studies
- Safety studies, failure mode, effect and (criticality) analyses FME(C)A and Safety Case development.
Ship and equipment selection
Evaluation of ship type and equipment to meet project requirements.
- FSO and FPSO (FSU and FPU)
- Offshore construction vessels
- Pipe laying vessels
- Offshore service vessels
- Drill ships
- Shuttle tankers
- Multi-hull vessels
- Mono-hulls or ship shaped hulls
- Offshore cranes
- Pipe-laying installations, S-lay, J-lay and Reel Lay mode
- Offshore transfer and access systems
- DP systems and power generation systems
- Thrusters and propeller systems.